Performance Friction Z-rated Carbon Metallic, the Latest in Brake Pad Technology for specific Severe Duty and High Performance applications.Truck and Fleet- upgraded durability, increased longevity, and quieter operation for fleet, towing, and medium duty applications.Sports car- more stopping power and increased fade resistance for the high per formance driver that demands the most from their BMW, Porsche, Mustang or Corvette. Z Rated Carbon Metallic is denoted with an ending part number of .10 example: 0786.10
All Performance Friction Carbon Metallic® Brake Pads use the following Multi-Layer Technology™:
- Exclusive Multi-Layer Technology ™ isolates, dampens, and eliminates noise.
- Vehicle specific formulation for exceptional stopping power over a longer performance life.
- Patented Ionic Fusion™ friction bonding technology for the strongest bond to the backing plate.
- Statistically controlled quality steel plates ensure proper fit with every pad.
- Patented Powder Coating prevents corrosion and extends caliper life.
- NO Asbestos, NO Lead, NO Cadmium, NO Chromium, NO Potassium Titanate, NO Fillers - Environmentally Friendly.
- Meets or EXCEEDS OE and FMVSS Safety Standards.
Carbon Metallic® It’s Quieter, Stops Quicker, and Lasts Longer.™State of the art brake technology that outperforms “ceramic” and traditional semi-metallic pads in all categories verified by independent lab results. The secret is... At Performance Friction® we don't just copy OE, we make it better. Denoted with an ending part number of .20 example: 0786.20
Z-Rated Carbon Metallic® The Latest in Carbon Metallic® Technology
- Truck and Fleet specific Carbon Metallic® Z Rated® formulation offers upgraded durability, increased longevity, and quieter operation for fleet, towing, and medium duty applications. Lower cost per mile.
Sportscar- From the track to the street, our sportscar specific Carbon Metallic® Z Rated® formulation offers more stopping power and increased fade resistance for the high performance driver that demands the most from their BMW, Porsche, Mustang, Corvette or Import. Denoted with an ending part number of .10 example: 0786.11
- Semi-Metallic (limited availablity) A quality, integrally molded semi-metallic brake pad for select light and medium duty applications. Delivers PFC quality at a value line price. Denoted with an ending part number of .30 example: 0225.30
Изображение на фотографии может не соответствовать реальному виду колодок